Are you looking for a new career? Or are you a experienced care worker?
We are currently employing Community Based Care Staff within the Powys Area.
You will need to be reliable, honest, friendly and caring. We only believe in providing the best services possible. To be suited for this role you will be committed to ensuring the best care is always provided to the individuals that we support.
Why join People Support Ltd?
· Contact Time up to £11 per hour
· NMW for travel time
· 28 Days Annual Leave
· 15p per mile & Travel Time Paid at NMW
· Full Training Provided
· Enhanced DBS Free
· Overtime Available
· 1 Weekend On 1 Weekend Off*
· Supportive Management Team
· Pension Contributions
· Free QCF Qualification
· Additional Development
· Career Progression Opportunities
· Work Mobile Phone
· Blue Light Card
- Weekly Pay Option
- Fuel Cards
What Skills do I need to be a Community Care Worker?
· Caring, Approachable, Friendly, Professional & Reliable
· Trustworthy and Honest
· Flexible and understands that care is required 7 days a week 365 days a year
· Ability to complete training
· Ability to fully understand, adhere and contribute to Policies and Procedures
· Complete all mandatory training
· Able to work independently and as a part of a team
· Ability to work short notice where possible
· Has a positive attitude towards work
· Able to work safely, within limitations and ability to fully follow risk assessments and care plans
· Register with Social Care Wales
· Able to work mornings, afternoons / evenings
· Part Time / Full Time
· Students Welcome to Apply
Local Care Givers
Do you live in a rural area of Powys?
There could be someone in your community waiting for care today.
Contact us today to discuss further.
From only 4 hours a week you could make a huge difference to someone's life in your community.
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org