Are you looking for a new career? Or are you a experienced care worker?
We are currently employing Community Based Care Staff within the Powys Area.
You will need to be reliable, honest, friendly and caring. We only believe in providing the best services possible. To be suited for this role you will be committed to ensuring the best care is always provided to the individuals that we support.
Why join People Support Ltd?
· Pay £9.85 Mon-Fri
· Pay £10.05 Weekends
· 40p extra any Hours worked over 37.5 Hours a Week
· Out of area block payment at higher rates
· 28 Days Annual Leave
· 26p per mile & Travel Time Paid At The Rate Above
· Full Training Provided
· Enhanced DBS Free
· Overtime Available
· 1 Weekend On 1 Weekend Off*
· Supportive Management Team
· Pension Contributions
· Free QCF Qualification
· Additional Development
· Career Progression Opportunities
· Work Mobile Phone
· Blue Light Card
- Weekly Pay Option
- Fuel Cards
What Skills do I need to be a Community Care Worker?
· Caring, Approachable, Friendly, Professional & Reliable
· Trustworthy and Honest
· Flexible and understands that care is required 7 days a week 365 days a year
· Ability to complete training
· Ability to fully understand, adhere and contribute to Policies and Procedures
· Complete all mandatory training
· Able to work independently and as a part of a team
· Ability to work short notice where possible
· Has a positive attitude towards work
· Able to work safely, within limitations and ability to fully follow risk assessments and care plans
· Register with Social Care Wales
· Able to work mornings, afternoons / evenings
· Part Time / Full Time
· Students Welcome to Apply
Senior Community Care Worker £10.30-£10.95
We are currently looking for Senior Community Support Workers in the Welshpool and Surrounding areas to provide Care and Support to individuals in their own homes.
Candidates who meet the requirements can have an interview within 24 hours.
Applicants must drive, be able to work over 7 days a week and either work mornings or afternoons as required by the business.
We are looking for a flexible Senior Community Support worker ideally with a QCF Level 2 or 3. The individual will have an opportunity to complete a QCF Level 5 if they wish.
The individual must have a driving licence, be professional, flexible, friendly and supportive to the needs of the business.
For the right candidate this could result in becoming a Team Leader. We are looking for someone flexible, who can prove themselves and assist in building the new service in Welshpool and North Powys.
Bonus scheme for staff who can prove that they are flexible, reliable and professional.
We believe strongly in rewarding flexible, reliable and friendly staff!
We support Adults and Older People with Physical Disabilities , Dementia, Alzheimer’s and Mental Health conditions.
Duties Include :
Related keywords: support worker, care assistant, Community carer, home help, domiciliary care, caregiver, senior carer,
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Permanent
Salary: £10.30-£10.95 per hour
Reference ID: SSW_Newtown
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: £10.30-£10.95 per hour
PPE, Training, Remote Interviews,
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org